ACT is a service disabled veteran owned small business and we value the service of America’s brave military members. We are proud to report 25% of our full time staff have voluntarily self-identified possessing an active or historical military service record for our great country.
ACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination, harassment, and retaliation of any kind. ACT is dedicated to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all of our employees and to providing a work environment free of retaliation, harassment, and discrimination in all its forms. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, customer requirements, and qualifications without regard to inalienable characteristics, beliefs, or status.
ACT takes affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities. If you have any questions about this policy, or would like to review our Affirmative Action Plan, please email email@example.com.
What To Expect
We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. ACT employees are expected to:
- Work well with team members and clients
- Provide impeccable service to our customers
- Seek opportunities to grow professionally
- Represent our team with the utmost professionalism
Some of our offered benefits:
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match and Safe Harbor
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (Based on Tenure)
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
Reach Our HR team
(703) 891-4334 x 800