ACT is a dynamic, Veteran Owned Small
Business specializing in Information
Technologies Solutions. Our primary
corporate goals are to:
- Provide the highest level of service and support to its customers at competitive rates, and
- Strive to attract and retain the highest caliber of technically proficient and career orientated professionals.
We employ a highly competent managerial work force who is both professional and technical. This approach provides our clients with an effective and efficient performance and offers a solid leadership to our employees.
We are ISO 9001:2008
Certified for IT
in May, 2012 and
passed its annual
in May, 2013. These
Assurance, USA. NQA-USA
is accredited by the
ACT has been
assessed at CMMI-Development
Maturity Level 2,
the Managed Level.
The appraisal was
carried out by an
Partner and is
effective as of
October 31, 2012.
ACT provides full system life-cycle design, development, planning, implementation, and management support. Our services include systems requirements analysis, specification, design, development, and implementation of IT solutions. Areas of focus include;
- Project Management
- Enterprise Operations Planning and Support
- Help Desk Systems Design, Implementation and Support
- Web Development and Enabling
- Infrastructure Specification and Planning
- Business Process Engineering
- Enterprise Data Management
- Full scale Quality Assurance/Quality Control Testing and Training
- Enterprise Resource Planning
We execute sound project management plans that incorporate proven management strategies with a solid technical approach. Our managers integrate our support staff with on site personnel to maximize capability and foster a cooperative team effort. Our management and technical approach emphasizes a centralized theme and ensures the use of industry standard management principles and allowing for the evolution of IT support services.